Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.